Since I have no Internet at home, I have had to remember what I did before I had Internet in the first place. Here are some things I have been doing since my Internet disappeared:
- Watch a lot of documentaries about different things. I know more about the Second World War now than I did a week ago.
- Play Pokémon. I have all the gym badges in White, and have gotten a lot of progress in Pearl.
- Start NaNoWriMo. I did leech on my cell phone Internet to hang in the chat while it all started, but it mostly happened offline.
- Eat a lot out of boredom.
- Watch old Disney movies.
- Have a reason not to do stuff, like checking Facebook. “You see, I don’t have Internet, so I missed that.”
- Have a reason to get out the door. Cafés with free WiFi, yo.
- Drop into an annoying depression.
- NOT play Diablo III. Boo. I want those Paragon levels.
- Live in the sofa.
Our ordinary schedual will resume as fast as the Internet provider find out what’s wrong with our Internet connection.