Because NaNoWriMo Week 2 is over us.
- Being at work.
- Watching Pirates of the Caribbean. All four of them in a binge.
- Staring at that blinky line in the word processor of choice. It’s mocking me.
- Cursing at mules. Although this happens more when I’m writing, because of my characters.
- Date night with Husband. It’s his fault, being so romantic and stuff.
- Waiting for the bus to and from work. And walking from work because it’s almost an hour until the next bus arrives, and walking takes half an hour.
- Thinking “Now it’s time for tea/snack/whatever” without having anything written. Then spend a lot of time making said tea/snack/whatever.
- Looking at today’s word count and thinking “It’s over zero, that means it’s all good.”
- Researching. Especially non-book-related research.